When it comes to summer it’s all about protecting our skin with sun-tan lotion, but what about our hair? Here’s some quick tips on looking after your hair during the summer months…
• Healthy diet during the summer months keeps hair looking healthy
• Keep hydrated – drinking water helps hair to grow!
• Don’t put your sunglasses on your head – the shades can damage your hair!
Try the following products now available in salon…
(Buy any Wella Suncare product in the salon and you’ll also receive a FREE PADDLE BRUSH, worth £9.99! (While stocks last))
Remove summertime impurities
Wella Professionals Sun Hair & Body Shampoo removes harmful impurities (from both hair and body) associated with the summer, such as:
• Chlorine (from the holiday swimming pool)
• Salt water (from those dips in the sea)
• Sunscreen (that often gets into your hair)
The shampoo leaves the hair and body feeling invigorated and provides nourishment for after sun exposure.
Protect and repair your hair
Wella’s Sun Protection Cream helps to:
• Protect the hair against UV rays
• Nourishes and smoothens coarse hair
• Leaves the hair irresistibly healthy-looking and soft to the touch
…and includes high-performance UV protection for before and during sun exposure.
Wella’s Sun Hair Skin Hydrator soothing cream provides:
• long-lasting moisture to the hair and skin
• a seductive shimmering effect
• nourishment for after sun exposure
GIVE US A CALL OR BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW ONLINE